The launch of Health Careers is only the beginning, for the site will continue to be expanded and improved to meet the needs of our audience over coming months and years.
Detailed information included on the site
- many pages about working in public health
- an Explore Roles section with more than 350 roles in health and a category devoted to public health roles
- real-life stories and videos
- a comprehensive course finder listing more than 1000 courses leading to a career in health
- registration - which allows you to register your interests (eg for receiving career-related news and information) and personalise the homepage
- a ‘compare roles’ tool enabling you to compare bite-sized information on up to three different roles
- a ‘related roles’ function so you can explore roles similar to the ones you’re interested in
- an events calendar for information on career-related events such as university open days or careers fairs
Information for everyone
There’s information for everyone - those of any age thinking about a career in health, and those who’ve already started a career in health and are thinking about their next step.
Where to find Health Careers
Health Careers is available at: www.healthcareers.nhs.uk
Why not visit the site now and register?